Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I guess you call this the About Me section?

"People always told me you can't dream in color, yet I don't see in black and white."
As much as this blog will be about my life it will also be about just that. Dreaming in color.
Your goals to you aren't black in white, so remember not to dream that way.

A little about me.
I'm 22. The mother of one little girl. I'm a witch, holistic liver, own an online Apothecary(https://www.etsy.com/shop/WombatsNWitches), went to Culinary School for baking and pastry, full time work, and a student.

Oh and my life could be an HBO series. Would probably get canceled after like 6-8 episodes though to be honest. My life, arguably like my attitude, is raw and uncut. Sometimes even I can't believe some of this shit happens to me. 

You'll see. 

Also I have a strong opinion about most things I have an opinion on. Double edged sword, again arguably like my attitude. 

My guilty pleasure:
Ratchet ass music
Smoothies
Brownie Chunk Cookies
Babies
My Coworkers
Piercings
Tattoos
Boys with cute ears and glasses...

Long ass list.

Eh thats about enough for now I guess..

Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment