Monday, February 24, 2014

...Today for you, Tomorrow for me...

Welp that's really how my life is typically set up. 

You can't really be mad at it though. I find myself as more of a giver than a person wishing to receive things in life. Receiving always makes me feel like I should give back anyways, so why not start there?
I'm not completely sure if that is ok or not. Is it?

Either way I doubt I will change that about myself. I like it. Plus as you will son learn about me is that I am stubborn as hell. I am a very proud Aries. 

The thing about being a giver is that you get an unexpected joy from it in the little moments. I never find myself really regretting it. Like there is this homeless guy I see everyday and even though I can't give to him everyday I save up some change from when I buy things, turn it into bills and give them to him. Later I see him eating actual food and I feel really good about it. 

Try it sometime. Go through your whole day being the giver and not the receiver. 

See what kind of joy you can find in that and claim it as your own.

Today for you, Tomorrow for me!

EyeBite


No comments:

Post a Comment